Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Baking

I have spent the better part of my time at home the past week baking Christmas cookies.  I spent pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday in the kitchen, and followed it up with some more baking after work on Monday and Tuesday!  Luckily, I've had my trusty companion with me the whole time!



There's something about sharing holiday treats with friends, collegues, and neighbors that I love.  It's a good excuse to drop by and see your friends or neighbors who you might not see during the winter hibernation months!  We had our first real snow here yesterday, so it's good to have an excuse to get out of our house, otherwise we might never see anyone!

I'll be posting the recipes and tips for making all of the cookies I've done so far this year, including Shortbread Cookies with Cinnamon, Cocoa Shortbread Cookies with White Chocoloate Drizzle, Mint-Chocoloate-Chocoloate Snowflakes, Minty Merengue Kisses, and Candy Cane Wreaths!  Depending how this weekend goes, there may also be a few more choices added to the mix. 


1 comment:

  1. Loved the shortbread cookies! Thanks for sharing the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete